The Centers for Advanced ENT Care Care
Potomac ENT Division
Se habla español.
NOTICE: Appointments will be rescheduled if you are more than 10 minutes late. All past balances on your account are due before being seen by a provider for your upcoming visit at Potomac ENT & Allergy.
Office hours and maps for each location are listed below on this page.
Send Us Message
Your health is your most vital asset. Entrust it only to the seasoned professionals.
Treatment choices are designed to match your goals of treatment with early, appropriate intervention.
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
14000 Crown Ct, Ste. 201
Woodbridge, VA 22193
Mon - Fri 9am-5pm
385 Garrisonville Rd, Ste. 208-209
Stafford, VA 22554
6371 Little River Turnpike, First Floor
Alexandria, VA 22312
Mon, Tues, Fri 9am-4pm
COVID-19 Office Update: WE ARE OPEN
We are now offering Healow TELEVISITS, a safe, secure and effective way to provide quality care to our patients in the safety of their homes. Please contact our office for more details at 703-499-8787 Monday – Friday from 9am-5 pm. You may also contact us via the ECW portal.
The Center for Advanced ENT Care Patient Restrictions
For the safety of our patients and staff, and to lower their likelihood of exposure to COVID-19, The Centers for Advanced ENT Care (CAdENT) has temporarily implemented a new patient and visitor policy.
All CAdENT practice offices will follow these guidelines for restricting patient/visitors in their locations:
- If a patient/visitor has a fever greater than 100.0
- Have a new (<14 days) cough or Flu-Like Symptoms
- Have lost your sense of smell/taste in the last 14 days
- Have traveled to a “hot” zone or have travelled more than 20 miles from your home within the last 14 days.
- Have traveled internationally within the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with someone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection
Patient/Visitors that fall into these guidelines are not to enter our office will not be seen. These patients/visitors should contact their primary care physician. If you have an ENT related issue, please call our office and leave a message.
We will use guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to regularly update the list of countries we are screening for travel to, see website is listed from CDC.
- Mask must be worn in office.
- Temperature and screening will be done at the door.
- NO visitors (not patients) under the age of 18 will be allowed into the office.
- NO visitors will be allowed in the waiting room or exam room with patients unless needed for assistance. Come by yourself and/or have your visitor wait in your car.
- Children who are patients are to be brought to the office with ONE adult only.
ALL MEDICAL VENDOR REPRESENTATIVES ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING OUR OFFICES AT THIS TIME, UNLESS YOU HAVE PHYSICIAN APPROVAL TO ASSIST WITH A PROCEDURE.