The Centers for Advanced ENT Care
Se habla español
NOTICE: Appointments are rescheduled if you are 10 minutes late and all balance on an account are due before being seen.
Office hours and maps for each location are listed below on this page.
COVID-19 Office Update: WE ARE OPEN
We are now offering Healow TELEVISITS, a safe, secure and effective way to provide quality care to our patients in the safety of their homes. Please contact our office for more details at 703-499-8787 Monday – Friday from 9am-5 pm. You may also contact us via the ECW portal.
Our Woodbridge office is now open from Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm.
Our Alexandria office is now open from 9am – 4pm Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays.
Stafford location will be open May 12, 2020 on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am – 5pm.
The Center for Advanced ENT Care Patient Restrictions
For the safety of our patients and staff, and to lower their likelihood of exposure to COVID-19, The Centers for Advanced ENT Care (CAdENT) has temporarily implemented a new patient and visitor policy.
All CAdENT practice offices will follow these guidelines for restricting patient/visitors in their locations:
- If a patient/visitor has a fever greater than 100.0
- Have a new (<14 days) cough or Flu-Like Symptoms
- Have lost your sense of smell/taste in the last 14 days
- Have traveled to a “hot” zone or have travelled more than 20 miles from your home within the last 14 days.
- Have traveled internationally within the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with someone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection
Patient/Visitors that fall into these guidelines are not to enter our office will not be seen. These patients/visitors should contact their primary care physician. If you have an ENT related issue, please call our office and leave a message.
We will use guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to regularly update the list of countries we are screening for travel to, see website is listed from CDC.
- Mask must be worn in office.
- Temperature and screening will be done at the door.
- NO visitors (not patients) under the age of 18 will be allowed into the office.
- NO visitors will be allowed in the waiting room or exam room with patients unless needed for assistance. Come by yourself and/or have your visitor wait in your car.
- Children who are patients are to be brought to the office with ONE adult only.
ALL MEDICAL VENDOR REPRESENTATIVES ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING OUR OFFICES AT THIS TIME, UNLESS YOU HAVE PHYSICIAN APPROVAL TO ASSIST WITH A PROCEDURE.
Woodbridge Office Hours
|Monday||9:00 am||To||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||To||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||To||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||To||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||To||5:00 pm|
Alexandria Office Hours
Stafford Office Hours